Monday, January 25, 2010

Poor Vikes!

I'm not one that gets overly vicious about sports (KEYWORD: OVERLY) but there's just something about last nights NFC Championship game that still infuriates me! I agree that the saints should get a chance to head to superbowl, but do I think they deserve it? No! Those ref's called many calls that I was in absolute shock over! I know its very unlikely, but I believe it was a fixed game. (shocking, right?)

I won't go too much into my boring details incase any of you are saints fans (sorry) but I am NOT happy with the outcome of that game! I hope we have better ref's for superbowl sunday and I HOPE and PRAY that the saints won't win! Dear Colts: Don't fumble the ball & protect your QB because these guys play dirty! Much love to my favorite QB's Kurt Warner & Brett Favre..hope to see you both next season!! **sniff ~sniff**

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment