Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving Happiness

Thanksgiving this year was a quiet one yet, a fabulous one! My cousin from Tucson came to visit us for the week and we were privileged enough to spend our Thanksgiving in beautiful Sedona. Sedona has become one of my newest favorite places to visit. Regretfully, I didn't get any pictures of the surroundings BUT I did manage to buy myself a new camera on Black Friday, which quite frankly felt like the longest day of my life!

This was the first Thanksgiving I've ever had with snow, talk about magical! It was certainly a white little winter-y wonderland! 

Now, we're all geared up and ready for Christmas! 



My cousin Emma with the girls


Aunt Liz & Lacy on Thanksgiving

Bill & Kris on Thanksgiving



Bo having a blast in the snow, his new favorite thing!

What a beautiful sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment