Friday, December 24, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas!!  We've had some amazing weather this past week, wouldn't ya say?  The kids are totally diggin' all the snow, so is Bo. 

We can't wait for Christmas this year, this one will be such a special one since our family is so spread out now and we don't get to see each other as often as we would like. Then it's off to Sin City for Ty & I the day after Christmas, woohoo!!

Have a Wonderful Christmas Everyone and enjoy the special time with your families!!!



Kyla & Alexa playing at the Park across the street from our house, this is how much snow we got from 8pm-6am the next day!  (hey, this is alot for us!)
My beautiful Tree looks like it's a cotton tree!
Bo LOVES the snow, he races back and forth, over and over again!

Truly Amazing!  The beautiful scenery out my back door, I could look at that everyday!

Is this not the most precious thing you've ever seen?  I love that girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment