Sunday, May 30, 2010

I can't wait!


Yes, here I go again...yacking about my excitment to move to flagstaff.  I seriously can't wait to move up there and enjoy their beautiful town & forests.  C'mon, is that not the most beautiful scenery or what?! It's so peaceful!  Not to mention, the people were so amazingly nice...every single person we seen said hello with a kind smile..this is my kind of place!

We spent the day up there yesterday searching for houses & narrowing it down to the specific neighborhoods we liked, the problem was that I like ALL of them!  I've never been to a place where I have enjoyed literally the whole town, normally I am scouting out the areas I feel will suit our lifestyle the most.  Flagstaff has it all, in all areas.  The homes were amazing, your true "All American Home".  Lush green landscaping and bountiful trees abroad.  The neighborhoods had children all over, there were huge parks in every neighborhood we looked at.  My kids were in heaven, every park we seen we were forced to stop..lol. 

We think we have it narrowed down to about 5 areas, I know, it's alot huh?  hehe.  Ty wants simple, I want square footage and the kids want grass, but we all want affordable...lol.  It will be quite the hunt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment