Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mothers Day

Talk about a nice relaxin weekend!  Very seldomly do I get to relax and kick my feet up and let everyone else do all the housework/mom work, but this Mothers Day was such a nice change of pace and talk about a treat for mom!!! In all honesty, it was VERY hard for me to sit back and relax and not feel the urge to jump up and fold laundry, I kept staring at that huge pile of laundry and it was all I could do to not think about how much work I would be doing monday if someone didn't get to folding, and quickly. lol

These are my beautiful Calla Lillies Ty bought me, along with a card that had me teary eyed, he always knows how to do it right!!



Is this not the cutest little thing you've ever seen?  It's a recipe holder, love it!!!  Even better, she made it all herself  ;)


This was my FAVORITEST part of Tylers book he made me...he's the best!!

Hopefully you all had a fabulous mothers day also!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment