Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy 33rd Birthday Tyrone!

June 16th, 1977, Kris gave birth to this amazing man who has blessed me with 18 of the best years of my life!   Not only is he the best hubby on this planet, he's also the most amazing father, son & brother. He is always there for his family, no matter what! 

I find it rather funny that as the years still keep passing on, he still gets embarrased when we make a big deal of his birthday and sing him Happy Birthday, lol.  He's so humbled.  What he doesn't understand yet, is we are celebrating 'him' and how wonderful he is & how blessed we are to have him!

Tyrone Alan Morgan, I fell in love with you the very first time I seen you & I will love you until the day you die!  You are my life, always & forever!!


we made him a yummy strawberry ice cream cake, yumm-o!!
What a STUD!!
He loves his Mama!!

No comments:

Post a Comment