Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Woo hoo...it's the start of the Summer!

Seriously, I thought this warmer weather would never get here! It's been great enjoying these cool night & mornings and warm days, ugh, I'm in heaven!

I've arranged to take off 2 days a week this summer to spend with the kids, so far I'm lovin' all this time on my hands...it's been a while!

So, what does summer mean to the Morgan Kids??

For Alexa it means grabbing all the items she'll need for the next 8 hours and heading out the door to play hard with her BFF Imani. We won't see her till lunchtime, snacktime & dinnertime


For Kyla it means an abundance of video games she's allowed to play, for as long as her little hearts content!  No Joke here my peeps!  Occasionally she'll stop playing to answer her phone and yack a bit, notice her phone is in reaching distance??  :)

For Paige it means lounging like a cat all day!  This was a lucky day and she was home but lately she's been out & about her with new BFF Jessica.   Those 2 are inseperable....aww, the simple joys of being a sophmore again..

For Bo, well, I think it's quite obvious isn't it?  He gets pampered like a newborn baby!  He's got his whole human family home with him all day to spoil him and play with him, he LOVES his summer vacations with his humans!  Look how good the girls are to him?  He get's MY pillow.

For Tyler, well, we couldn't find him for our summer pictures.  He mysteriously went MIA with the brandnew bag of popsicles that I bought.  I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't eat his dinner tonight!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment