Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wayyyy behind on blogging

Goodness, it's been forever it feels since I have blogged my trading tuesday or thankful thursday, or just dang blogged at all! With the kids and our schedules lately, I haven't had time to do much. I swear, I need to get cloned. Just imagine if we were able to clone ourselves...I'll take 2 please! 1 me for work, 1 me for household mommy duties and then the real me would be able to sit and relax and hide somethere until I felt refreshed enough (oh, and once the clones finished all my work) to re-appear. Awww...fantasies! OK, back to reality.

We had plans this weekend to go visit some friends in Mesa, but Kyla has been sick & we are waiting on the test results to find out what is wrong with her. She has been sick for 2 weeks now, recently it started getting worse so we took her to the doctor on Tuesday. They ran several tests & we are awaiting the results. The Dr said if her condition didn't get better, she would need to be admitted in the hospital, but we are hopeful it will improve...she's on much medication. I'm so nervous about that ridiculous swine flu. Damn Government! I swear this flu outbreak is all a planned conspiracy, I'm not sure who's worse...the CDC or the Gov't? Ok, i'll keep the rest of my whacky thoughts to myself. :)

Exciting news for Ty & I, we're GOIN' TO VEGAS! Yeehoo! I love vegas, I love the free spirit vegas brings & all the different cultures. I'm saving my money so I can gamble my money..LOL. Hopefully I will win! Gotta love being invited back to your favorite hotel for only$33 a night.....LOL....guess we better gamble more so it's free next time! Our great friends are coming this year too, I can't wait to see you Robin! But NO itinerary, ty HATES itineraries! LOL.


Oh, as you can see, I have removed that darn music player from my blog. I had several people tell me it made my blog to slow...so for you complainers: Problem solved, you're welcome!
(But I still love all you complainers!!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment