Sunday, September 27, 2009

A visit from my grandparents

My grandparents came in to town this weekend to see our family. It was nice to see them & the kids enjoyed their company, except Alexa..but she's a different child and thats a story for another day.:)

We took them to Kyla's soccer game (Which by the way her team won AGAIN 8-2, they are undefeated so far;but who's keeping track anyway) After the game we took them to our marvelous swapmeet (tylers favorite place in the world!) and ofcoarse, they sold nothing but junk..but my kids loved it all and bought up all their junk! The swapmeet is our 'saturday after soccer' ritual, incase your wondering and the kids save all week to go. LOL.

We spent the rest of the afternoon at the Prescott Town Square & my grandpa took us to the Sharlott Hall Museum. Now, I have to be honest and say that I would have never chosen to go to a historical museum teaching about Prescott's early days however, this is something my grandpa really enjoys. Needless to say, I went & actually enjoyed it. It was sorta cool learning about my towns history and it explains why so many people from other towns/states flock to our town square every day. Makes me wonder why I have lived here for 3 1/2 years and I have never even cared to learn more about the history of where I live, being it is such a historic town.

I only was able to snap one picture of us because it was such a short, busy trip and the first day my grandma was sick. But this picture is taken after we walked FOREVER so we are less then energetic. It was a good visit!





No comments:

Post a Comment