Tuesday, December 8, 2009

First Snow of the season

Yep so it is...the first snow of the season for us up here in the beautiful pines of PV. I woke up this morning to the wonderful views of snow out my back window. It was all grand and great, until I had to drive in it. There was about a 20 car mess trying to get out of our community, cars in the ditch, stuck in the median and jack-knifed. It was so scary. It took me 3 times to get out of my community and all three times I was just about sick to my stomach at the thought of the inevidable. I love the snow...just not driving in it. I have love for all you minnesota, washington and illinois snow drivers!!! For the record; this is the WORST snow I have seen here (ice wise) since we have lived here in over 3 years.

Below you see bo in the last picture...he was acting like a crazy man out there in the snow~too bad he hurt himself so bad that this evening he can barely walk...my poor bubbers! He LOVED it though..he was racing around the back yard like a maniac at 5 am in the morning...lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment