Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!



Seriously, It blows my mind how fast the year has gone by! I'm so so excited about this new 2010 year, fresh slate sorta~

Not sure about all of you, but I have many, many, many resolutions this year..some of which are old resolutions I never fulfilled last year..hehe. But my 2 most important resolutions this year are just that, the most important!

~*~I vow to be a better mom & not sweat the small stuff, I need to relax a bit and have more fun with my kids. (I think this is a feeling most moms get, or atleast the ones I talk too)

~*~I am making it a point, to NOT make it a point to lose weight (maybe then I'll lose weight :)~

I wish you all a New Year with much Love, Joy, Laughter, Friends, Family, Health & Wealth.

PS...Oh and JOBS!!!


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I'm going to try and stop drinking caffeine and I'm running a marathon this year, YIKES!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running A Marathon?! WOW...you really are my hero for the year!!! Way to go Mrs. V!!!

    ReplyDelete