Sunday, February 7, 2010

On that road again...

I'm back on the wagon again to get myself in shape and lose those nasty unwanted pounds I have put on over the last 5 months. Last year, around April, I was so happy with myself because I had been to my lowest weight since I have had my last 3 kids..(huge goal for myself)

Since then, I have gained back 20 pounds of what I had lost. Every morning I wake up and I feel gross & uncomfortable...it is definitely time to make a change and STICK to it! I've been blaming it on the stress & the other crud we were going through, but now I am realizing that my life is exactly where I have always wanted it to be...everything is fabulous...so I am out of excuses!

Tuesday, I will be 32 and I want this year to be the best year for me physically, mentally, emotionally & spiritually. I want to feel good about me again!

I have tried many diets from low calorie, low carb down to plain ole' no fat! What have I learned from all these diets? That I HATE diets! This time around, I will stick to what has been tried and true before, eating the foods I want but keeping them in reasonable portions and keep practicing the food laws: Eat what grows in the ground, no processed or refined foods and no sodium. Oh yeah, and exercising again!!


Wish me luck!!

For those that are watching what they eat too, I wanted to share a great website I have been using for years. She has many things on the site and mainly focuses on Weight watchers, but her meal plans & recipes are perfect for anyone. If any of you have any great food sites or recipes, please share with me!

http://www.dwlz.com/


Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment