Sunday, February 28, 2010

I'm HOOKED!!

Totally obsessed, almost turned compulsive, HOOKED, I tell ya! My new FAVORITE blog site to stalk is http://becentsable.blogspot.com/ and I have been religiously searching, printing and saving more money then I have ever saved before in all my coupon obsessive days of being coupon obsessed! lol! (sorry, I get reeeally excited about these things, can't ya tell?)

I check this website as often as I get online every day, and today I just found another site called Cellfire. For those who don't know about it, you can upload great coupons on to your shoppers card (like frys or safeway, there's a bunch)and you never need to clip again! The coupon savings come off your bill once you swipe your card!

The bonus for me?...Ty HATES, passionatly HATES having to present a coupon to buy something..I sent him to Frys today with his handy dandy little Fry's card and I still saved with my coupons...BRILLIANT! Just Brilliant!

**go to becentable and search through all the old posts and you will come upon the link for cellfire** Also, make sure to look at all the neat freebies on there as well, I've already got 2. PS...don't do the shamwow one, it's really not free and such a waste of time!

Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment