Saturday, September 11, 2010

I'm in heaven...

with all these neat little treats I get from my bountiful baskets.  I can't believe how excited I get every second saturday of the month when it's my day to pick up my basket.  I'm not kidding when I tell you it's like Christmas morning for me, I never know what I'll be getting.  (or maybe it's like opening up a box of chocolates, lol)

Several people got me turned on to the bountiful basket program, for those who don't do it, you're missin' out on a whole-lotta goodness!

I was SO excited when I got my basket this morning I had to share, it was simply AMAZING!

We ordered 2 baskets this time around plus we ordered some of the extras and they were well worth it!


This was our salsa pack, I made some yummy salsa verde & red tomato salsa out of this.  I had to laugh at that tiny miniature garlic tho, I could use that all up in one dinner dish!!  (I've never bought the italian pack but after this awesome salsa pack, I will definetly buy the italian one next time around!)


This 9 grain bread is great!  Ty just loves it!  The tortillas smell so good, what a great bargain for 7 dozen tortillas.

This was our fruit portion of the basket, mind you, this is just ONE of the TWO fruit portions I got!  Talk about generous!

And my favorite, the veggies!!  For those of you who know me, you know that I could eat veggies all day long, I love them & crave them!!  Ya, I know, what happened to my kids?!!
This was the veggie portion of our basket, and yes, its just ONE of the TWO I received!  What you're not seeing is the other 3 packs of baby portabellas I got.  For the record, I received FOUR baby bella packs today...these alone are almost as expensive as the cost of 1 basket!  I was doing my happy dance when I saw all the corn (12 ears total) and the butternut squash, I have a new love for butternut squash and the kids could eat the corn raw! 

I also got a 36 pound box of apples!! 

This week was GREAT for baskets!!  Now I need to think of a bunch of recipes for the week with all this yummy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment