Monday, May 11, 2009

How sweet...






As usual, the twins were so excited to show me their handmade mothers day cards sunday morning. They both came ripping around the corner (racing to be the 1st as always..for the record..Lexa won)they were both so proud of their perfect little piece of art. Tyler's hand written poem brought tears to my eyes, since what he wrote was so true. They were all so beautiful I had to share. Kyla made handmade paper, anyone remember making paper in school?? I told her she HAS to show me how to make it again, what a neat idea for any project! These will definetly be added to my little box keepsakes. I hope everyone had a great mothers day!!


2 comments:

  1. I love the new layout of the blog! I'm glad you had a nice mother's day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I get so bored I keep changing the blog. This is more me & I love it too.
    Glad to see you had so much fun in vegas, I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete