Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day with Family

We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday with a huge HUGE crab & shrimp boil. It's one of our favorite meals to eat at Joe's so you could imagine our delight when our very first crab boil turned out to be a huge success. We ate like kings with plenty of crab & steaks to feed an army...everyone loved it... we will definetly be doing that feast again!

Celebrating the "hallmark" holidays like Father's Day for instance, is a great way to show our appreciation for all the little things these people do in our lives on a day to day basis. All year long our parents/grandparents do things for us, selfless things, without the thought of anything in return.

Bill is such an amazing father to his children & grandchildren, they are always his first thought. He's the type of father/father-in law/grandfather that would do anything for his family without question.

Ty is the best father I could have ever wished my children to have. He's always put his children & family before himself, even if it meant him going without. I respect him for the things he does for his family.

Father's are so important in the lives of kids, especially girls. Their dad's are the ones who set the "bar" of what a Man or husband should be like. Since my father was never around for my life, I was lucky enough to have my Grandfather be that person for me. He showed & taught me many things & the memories I have of our relationship will always be so special to me. One of the happiest days in my life, was the day my grandfather showed his approval for Ty at my wedding. My Grandma tells me is always telling the rest of the family what a wonderful father & husband Ty is. :) Boy...me & the kids are real lucky!


Bill & kris, Not sure what is going on here...Bill was being goofy I think

Bill & Kris

Sweet Little Alliana. (Jake & Hayley's baby)


Grandpa reading his card. The kids just love him!


LOL! What a bunch of CLOWNS (Markel, chelsey's son)


Kyla....fits her PERFECT!


WHY does my husband NEVER SMILE????


Kyla, Markel & Paige

Alexa & Dominique (Chelsey's Daughter) These girls had so much fun together this weekend
It was great watching them.

Brenton & Tyler (chelsey's youngest son) Tyler & brent were tied at the hip all weekend, even at the carnival they ran around together the entire time :)


Chelsey & Markel. He's such a sweet boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment