Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What is going through my son's head?

The start of our conversation last night as I was tucking him into bed...

Tyler: "Mom, what is it called when someone dies?"

Me: "what do you mean?"

Tyler: "well, what's it called when everyone come to a place after you die?"

Me: "a funeral, why?" Slightly confused here.....

Tyler: "oh, I dont know, I just wanted to know what it was called."

SOOO...Tonight, out of no where he has more questions...

Tyler: " Dad, whats the thing called that you lay in when you die?"

Ty: "What are you talking about?"

Tyler: " you know, the thing you get burried in???"

Ty: " A casket"

Me: "Tyler, why are you asking about these things?? Did this happen to someone you know?"

Tyler: " Oh, No, I just like to know what my words are called"

WHAT???? Am I missing something here??? WEIRD!

No comments:

Post a Comment