Monday, June 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Ty

June 16th, 1977...was the day my very best friend was born into this world. Today marks the 32nd birthday for Tyrone. There's so many great things I could write about Ty that would have me babbling on for hours & hours ,instead, I'll save the novel for another day. (Trust me, LUCKY You, this girl can write forever)

Those of you who know Ty, know what I mean when I say he is "unique". He has a way with people, a way with words & a way with his sense of humor. You either like him, or you don't. For the record, most everyone loves him. He's a man of his word & a man of great integrity. He's admired & adored by his family. His Daughters think he is the greatest, His son looks up to him & finds it an honor to be like his dad, almost the same way Ty looks up to his dad. The relationship Ty & Tyler have is so special & unique.



He's always been a self-less person when it comes to his family & their needs. Ever since we have been together, Ty has been a wonderful provider & he has done so with such pride & devotion that I will always be grateful to him for all that he has done for us. His drive in life has always inspired me to "Go Big", as he would say. When he sets his mind & goals, he always acheives...no matter what obstacle he faces. One of my favorite things about Ty is that he has the ability to live in "the moment"...if only we could all be like this...Right?? Unfortunatly, my moment always seems to be cooking, working or laundry..lol..I'm workin on it..seriously!



I have only known one other man in my life as special as him, that would be my Grandfather.



Happy Birthday Tyronie Bolognie...I love you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment