Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Trading Tuesday

TCBOTB

Please don't mind the fact that I have no picture, haven't had time to snap a picture of the recipe...but it is a wonderful dessert recipe.

I've been making this dessert for years now & it happens to be one of my families favorite desserts. It's gone as soon as it's made. Hope you all like it as much as we do.

Banana Pudding

5-6 ripe bananas, sliced
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 8oz package cream cheese, softened (full fat, no fat free)
5oz box french vanilla instant pudding
1 tub coolwhip (i use lite or fat free & it taste fine to me)
2 cups cold milk
2 bags chessman cookes (you can substitute for nilla wafers, but the best taste is with chessmans, trust me)

In 1 large bowl mix pudding & cold milk until blended. In another bowl mix the cream cheese, condensed milk until smooth. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding misture & stir. Fold in the cool whip into the pudding mixture.

Line 9 by 11 baking dish with 1 layer of chessman cookies, then top with all the sliced bananas. Follow by putting the pudding mixture on top of the bananas & then laying one more layer of chessman cookies on the very top. Refrigerate until ready to serve, atleast 2 hours. You will love it once you try it.


1 comment:

  1. OMG now I'm craving this!! I will be making this soon.. YUMMY!!

    ReplyDelete