Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Halloween Pictures

We hosted Halloween this year at our home and all I can say are 5 words...KIDS KIDS & MORE KIDS!!! We had our kids, our family's kids and the neighbor kids. It was less then calm to say the least, but very very fun!

Halloween has become one of my new favorite holidays to celebrate, it's really one of the only holidays (next to christmas) that our kids look forward too. What I love about halloween is that it's a time when you can decorate, party, dressup and have lots of fun; and it doesn't involve me buying them tons of presents. I mean seriously, what a great holiday!!

Ty missed out on halloween this year since he was deer hunting with billy :(. I meant to take more pictures but with all the kids I didn't have much time before half of them were out the door. Me, Ty's Mom & his 3 sisters took all 13 kids trick or treating!! YES, I said THIRTEEN kids!!! Brave women we are, huh? lol. But we ended up not losing any little tricker treaters so I guess we did good...

I'm was such a flustered mom that night that I forgot to snap a picture of kyla (sorry sis) but I swear I will steal the picture that Hayley snapped and post it on my blog, otherwise I will make her re-wear her costume..LOL!! HEY, a moms gotta do whatta moms gotta do in order to capture her memories, right!?

I ended the night sitting up with my daughter Paige and her friend and we just talked and hung out for a couple of hours until the wee hours of the morning while everyone else was crashed....it was so cool to hang out with Paigers like that.....great times! (well I'm sure she didn't think it was so great the next morning when I made her and her friend go pick up the pumpkin goop from the 3 punkins they smashed the night before, little turds...they didn't think I would find out!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Markel in his scary mask~ (chelseys son)
Tyler as his scary vampire...
Little Allianna..I couldn't get her to smile not ONCE!
(Hayley's Daughter)

Halloween Pizza's the kids made...how cute!

Cute little Punkin!!!!


Kyla's friend stayed the night, she's SO CUTE!
Alexa's Pumpkin she carved {notice the dimples she did}

Tyler's Pumpkin
Awww...what a bunch of happy little pumpkins
Dominique dressed as a genie...what a pretty color on her
(Chelsey's daughter)

Annalese dressed as a sorceress (hayleys daughter)

There's Hayleys little punkin...

Brenton, I can't remember what he was (chelseys son)

There's my scary little sweet vampire again (tyler) I LOVE the black locks!!

Here's my little witch (no pun intended) Alexa
so cute....
Paige and her Friend~ this girl is such a sweetie. They looked adorable & had a blast!

This is Mishon, Nick and Paige. This picture was so funny because when asked if nick wanted to get in the picture he said 'YA' and he jumped right smackdab in the middle of these two beautiful girls, we were all laughing our butts off. He's a sweet kid!

It just blowsmy mind how grown up my daughter is getting, she's so beautiful.
After trick~or~treating kyla and kiki played a game of checkers before hittin' the sack

The boys patiently waiting to play their game of checkers..

Atlast! They finally got to play their game of checkers before they too headed off to bed. These two boys get along SO GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment