Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving is the start...

to BLACK FRIDAY! Oh yes, you better beleive my butt was at the store at 3:45am waiting to get, well, I'm not sure exactly what I was going after this year really. I just had to go! I was able to start my christmas shopping and slowly I will finish it all by the time christmas comes. Nothing is better then the larger ticketed items kids request as they get older...joy! Atleast the 3 younger kids are easy to please still :)

BTW...walmart was still a mad house!! At one point I asked myself WHY I was even there! It's amazing to me how many adults will act like such immature children over stupid $10 toys. I mean really, I'm seriously thinking the $5 I save on that same $10 black friday toy..isn't worth practially loosing a limb or getting the back of my heels bloody. Don't get me wrong, I consider myself to be a Black Friday Pro Shopper...but I'm certainly not vicious; unless I'm forced! After last year when someone stole, YES I SAID STOLE the wii out of my cart...I'm a little bitter :)




No comments:

Post a Comment