Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Salute to my Savings..

So you all know by reading my previous posts that I have become OBSESSED with coupon clipping and stalking all my favorite $$ saving sites. Along with stalking these sites, it's also been a GREAT tool to inform me on all the sales at my local stores. Its a MUST for all moms!! PLEASE just give it a try. What a great site, they teach you SO much about how to be a bargain shopper, which I always thought I was until now.

So after clipping all my coupons online, (printing I should say), I found that I could print numerous coupons for the same product and WOW what a savings it got me. I gave it a try for 2 solid weeks and I'm overly excited about my savings, I just HAD to share it with you all.

Here goes:

Albertsons~

2 packs of chips ahoy
2 gallons of milk
3 jars of skippy peanut butter
1pk of gum

Total price that I paid: $4.26
(Total savings $18.46)

Walgreens~

6 boxes of kleenex (yes, we use this much)
colgate toothpaste
dental floss
cough drops

Total Price that I paid: $10.74
PLUS I received $5 back in register rewrds to use at my next purchase, so I actually only paid $5.74)


Frys~
HERE'S THE BIG ONE FOLKS

My total grocery bill was $292.17

My VIP savings were:$106.64
My Coupon Savings were: $68.34

TOTAL PRICE I PAID: $117.19 BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

I Also received ANOTHER register reward for $8.00 off my next purchase at Frys/Kroger. So it was like really paying $109.39


With the tools from these sites and a little bit of work from you, you are totally able to do the same thing. I bought only the things we had coupons for and I totally stocked up on things I would have never been able to afford otherwise.

Remember, it looks like alot of work, but only took me about 2.5 hours each week, thats it!
Blogger Templates

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment