Saturday, March 27, 2010

Meet, HIM...



His name is Justin Beiber, not beaver as I have accidentally called him. This boy, ahem, heart throb,has stirred my household up over the past few months. I have NO idea who he is or what songs he sings besides the infamous.. "I'm like baby, baby, baby..Ooohh like baby, baby ooohh" (I know right, what a cool song) but now I am officially in the mix to sit about 20 rows away from his stage in a few months and be in the middle of utter chaos, surrounded by hundreds of little teenage girls screaming "I Love you's" and crying at the sight of this bonefied stud muffin.

Kyla wakes up every morning to his poster, RIGHT smack dab next to her pillow might I add. hehe. She almost cried when she watched me hit the submit button on the ticketmaster website, THIS is how much she LOVES this boy...kinda scary right?

She has been grinning ear to ear for the last 4 hours, guess mama did good on this one..YAY!!! PS, had it not been for the fact is was her 12th birthday present, I would NOT be subjecting myself to such torture..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment