Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spending my dollars with sense

A few new favorite sites to share with you that helped me save BIG. Here's just a list of things I bought at the stores today for FREE: (or almost free)

*6-boxes of barilla wheat pasta (frys) FREE
*4 boxes of J&J dental floss (frys) FREE
*5 Reach toothbrushes (Frys) ~I paid $1 for all of them
*6 boxes of Dial Soap (frys) ~I paid .90 for them all
*4 bottles of suave kids' body wash ~I paid .25 for each (safeway)
*3 boxes of quaker oat squares cereal (safeway) FREE
*6 degree deodorants (CVS) I paid $1 for all 6 =0.15 each
*4 sub lunchables (safeway) FREE
*2 reeses PB cups packages (safeway) FREE

Now, walgreens has so many great deal...I was able to buy all my things at walgreens today for FREE, PLUS I got back another $4 in free shopping money. Hense, notice I keep buying things at walgreens every week rolling my register rewards over and over and never have to pay out of pocket. LOVE IT!

~~My hubby thinks I've gone crazy!!!~~ Yah, crazy for saving money!! I did so good this week that even Ty was somewhat excited (I said somewhat!)

Check out these new sites:

The crazy coupon lady
My frugal adventures
Saving Cents with Sense
Saving for someday





1 comment:

  1. What a lovely blog! Thank you for the mention, I really appreciate it.

    Sara from Saving For Someday
    http://savingforsomeday.com

    ReplyDelete