Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Talk about a week from hell!

One thing is for sure, this week has tested me in many areas from the power of my inner strength down to my ability to try to stay positive in a truly negative situation. As my father in law put it into pure perfection: "We beleive in the law of attraction, we practice the laws of attraction; now this is our test to make sure we react the way we are supposed to and to the way we have learned how to".

One of the biggest things that happened this week, was the theft of Ty & Bill's Trailer. Their trailer was stolen from their jobsite in Flagstaff and it contained all of their tools...we are talking about roughly $9-$10,000 of things, including the trailer. The worst part, it wasn't insured yet. It was literally days away from being insured.

I just don't get it! Ty is the kind of person who has found wallets (I'm talking several wallets he has found in the past) and he is the guy who will drive to the address on the ID and return it, accept no honor or gratitude for his deed because he knew it was the right thing to do. He is the most honest guy you could ever know, even more so, so is Bill and Billy. As I was looking back over all the thefts that have happened to us, (this is the 4th trailer we have had stolen and the 2nd time Ty has been completely wiped out) I wonder why this always happens to him, being the fact according to the law of attraction he shouldn't deserve this.

As Bill said, we are just supposed to forgive the person who did this. Even as hard as it is to forgive a person who would steal from our family, and even though I was fully supportive of Ty when he said if he found them he would shoot them (You people know my Hubby)I am going to try to forgive after I say that I hope they cut one of their fingers off with one of the saws. No Joke!

Tomarrow we are leaving to go camping...I can't wait! The kids are so excited they can hardly stand it. We are taking the boat and even the dog...he has a new doggie life jacket to float in the water. hehehe

I hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend and be safe. We love you All :)


No comments:

Post a Comment