Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday




I'm going to make this weeks Thankful Thursday very simple and straight to the point. I am so Thankful and extremely blessed for the health of my husband, my children and the rest of my entire family.

Many of you may remember that months ago I posted about my baby cousin's husband who was severely injured in a motorcycle accident the day before thanksgiving 2008. Well she just sent me a picture of him this weekend & I was barely able to look at it without crying. Though he looks phenominal from previous pictures & his progress has been remarkable, He is still not awake. Many Dr's have told her he is in vegatative state, but she is very hopeful and anxious for him to wake up. I hope and pray he does. As we are rapidly approaching the 1 yr mark of his accident, I pray for her that she will have the strength to keep going for him & keep fighting for his best interest.






No comments:

Post a Comment