Tuesday, April 7, 2009

bla bla blog...

Well...as I figured, I was too tired to take a trip to vegas. For the first time in all my trips to vegas, I was an official LAME-O! All I wanted to do was sleep, and sleep, and sleep. Ty had to force me to stay up late, until 10:45 folks, and watch a band. Ugh, I felt so horrible for him...only one thing we have to do now...GO AGAIN. I'm all refreshed now & rearing to go!

One thing we did do that I really enjoyed, is eat at the Benihana. OMG, I loved it. All I kept thinking about, is how wonderful of a time my kids would have had there! (typical outing alone, always spent thinking about the chillens) I am destined to find a restaurant like that close to home so we can share that experience with our kids. They would totally dig the fire & knife throwing right infront of their eyes!

Ty is buying a truck tomarrow, FINALLY! I thought this day would never come! Ever since he was let go at his company in December, he has not had a vehicle. He's been putting thousands of miles on my truck since then & now we fight over who gets to use it!! Hello??? I always win!! I'm such a brat, I know. But seriously, with me being as busy as we are at work...I need the company van & my truck to run all the work load. Let me just tell you, this truck buying experience with ty has not been an easy one. There were many times when I thought I was going to choke him! It went like this:

Ty: I'm not going to be picky, I just need something to get me to flagstaff everyday

me: OK, here's a truck here, it looks reliable

Ty: its not extended cab, I need extended cab, I have too much stuff

me: OK, heres a truck thats extended cab & reliable.

Ty: its too old, too many miles

me: Ok, here's a truck with low miles, newer then the last, extended cab & reliable

Ty: Its a ford....I dont like ford

me: OK, here's a truck that is NOT a ford, low miles, relatively newer, xtended cab & reliable

Ty: Its a dodge...I dont like dodge....I only want a chevy

me: OK, here's a CHEVY truck, lower mileage, relatively newer, xtended cab & reliable

Ty: Well, that isnt a 2500. I need atleast a 2500 to haul the trailer...

me: OK, here's a chevy 2500, lower mileage, relatively newer, extended cab & reliable

Ty: But its not diesel, I need diesel. I cant drive all the way to flagstaff with the trailer without diesel!

me: OK..Pain in my ass! I have found you a truck now that meets all your "criterias"...

Ty: Its red, I dont like red. Lets keep looking

You want to know what he ended up with? Oh this is great! He is going down tomarrow to buy...get this....

A Red Dodge Diesel truck!

Pretty funny huh? Especially for someone who's not picky. (guess now he likes the color red & dodge) For the record, I told him next time he is looking for his own truck. I like him too much!

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha , ha!! I am totally laughing at your truck buying experience right now!! I'm glad you got to get away to Vegas and I am so happy for you that things are going so well with your business!! That is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete