Friday, April 3, 2009

Is it Friday Yet?????

Is it? I think it's Friday but my brain has been in overdrive these past 2 weeks, I cant even remember what I ate for dinner last night!

I have absolutely no topic to blog about...so I'm just gonna blog!

So yes, the calender says its Friday & that means only 1 thing! VIVA LAS VEGAS!!! It's time to kick off the sneakers & put on my dancing shoes & dance the night away. My only hope is that I wont fall into a deep coma'd sleep & miss out on all the fun I can have in vegas...this would be strictly because I have had maybe 20 hours of sleep in the last 5 days! C'mon people...everyone knows there is no such thing as "sleep" in vegas!!! My stomach even churns at the thought of how I will feel monday morning with a full work week ahead. Why am I doing this to myself? As my dear friend Robin put it..."that's what you call DESPERATE"!

Oh yes, we are very desperate for a getaway. Not to mention, free rooming to vegas is kinda hard to pass up!

I have been working long 10 & 11 hour days these past 2 weeks. What an incredible toll this takes on your body when it's pure physical labor the entire time. Weight loss is good but the mind is wacked out! I have agreed that I will hire another employee to help us, this way we can all be sane again & I can go back to my managerial work as I should be doing. I've been so behind on my billing, bidding & ordering, it's ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, not a day goes by that I am not grateful for all the work I have...I'm just loosing my marbles! My family stuffed & labeled 700 envelopes last weeked for me, I am soliciting more work. Well, I'm pleased to say that my phone has been ringing like crazy & we have already acheived even MORE work. FINALLY!!!!

All the lovely house duties are calling my name.......guess I still need to pack....it IS friday. Geesh!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great weekend! It sounds like it is well deserved!!!!

    ReplyDelete