Monday, April 13, 2009

For the Baseball Fans

I just thought I would share this quickly with those who are D-Back or just baseball fans.

I recently signed my kids up for the No Chew Crew at d-backs website, a friend of mine who does my hair (The best Hair Dresser in Prescott!!!) told me about this program as she does it with her children.

Once you sign your kids up, online, they get free tickets to every sunday home game during the regular season. Many programs & fun things for them to do before the games too in the sand lot. So let's be real here, the tickets are not for the Rockin' Seats....they are for the section 305-327...BUT, they are free to all kids under age 15. Only tickets that need to be purchased are for mom & dad. Last year Ty paid over $100 for 6 tickets to the game. Huge savings here....even for cheaper seats.

Here's the catch, its based upon availability. SO, what WE are going to do is pre-buy all the games we want to go to upfront. (you give them your kids' voucher, they give your kids tickets)
Dodgers, rockies will more then likely sell out quickly.

Anywho...just thought I would share that with those of you who like to watch baseball & save some $$. Anyone want to attend a game with us, let us know.



No comments:

Post a Comment