Sunday, April 26, 2009

A party with the Morgans/Dannenburgs

This saturday was little Allianna's 1st birthday party. Alli, is my sister in-law Hayley's little girl. As I said before, she is just a doll! I had it all planned that I would take many pictures of all our kids & share them with the family, but as always, I was late as usual and forgot the camera! UGH!

The party went great, Alli devoured the cake her parents got her, ofcourse! All the cousins were together & had a blast as usual. Chelsey & the kiddos came up from mesa to spend the day with all of us.

After the party, all of us girls just hung out & had a blast. It was so fun to hang with ty's mom & sisters. By the end of the night, and many glasses of wine, I was feelin' good & havin nothing but fun! lol. (boy did I pay for that this morning) Ty had to drag me out of hayleys to leave..LOL. There wasn't one minute I dont think I wasn't laughing hysterically. The funniest thing of all, was ty refused to come outside with us. I think he was scared...LOL...as he should have been!! LOL

Our family is great! I'll snap some pics of the kids soon..


No comments:

Post a Comment