Thursday, April 16, 2009

...Peace...

At least I think that's what you would call it, "it" being, my mood, my attitude. For the first time, in some time now, I feel at ease with everything, my mind is not clogged up or over worked & tired.

So many stresses & frustrations come with my job...many of them lately seem to be so overwhelming to the point that I am losing a sense of who I am & what makes me happy. Some may ask, "what kind of stresses or difficulties do you face at your job, your just a cleaner"....
My answer: Many & we'll save that for another day, for today is my good day.

I try to live by the "Laws of Attraction" daily....but some days are easier said then done. Some days I have to just accept the fact that I cant take on the whole world, just take one day at a time. Even though the truth is: I CAN take on the world. I am the MASTER of multi-tasking! Sadly, multi-tasking has taken its toll on me. I have to quit being so stubborn & listen to my husband...Relax & take ME time. (whats that?)

My house is cleaned, my laundry's done, my errands are completed, I will be able to prepare dinner before 6pm(yipee),my kids are calm & happy & I am at peace! I will do nothing but enjoy the rest of my evening with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment