Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Day of School


Lexa is screaming at me to not take a pictur of her :) My lovely sweet child!


Incase your wondering, they are in uniform..this is why he looks like the Fonze



Well the first day of school went great! Paige had an awesome day in Highschool, she's the big FRESHMAN this year. Ohhh, how those days were so carefree for me. According to the school, if they bust their butt and get all their required college classes done...by junior year most of the kids who want scholarships have them waiting. SOOO, we have bribed Paige with a new car! HeHe. Hopefully that will do the trick!

Kyla's day went great after she found the "right" classroom. YEP, she was in the WRONG homeroom class all morning! LOL. Poor kyky. She was pretty embarrassed, the worst part is I am the one who told her that was her homeroom class!!! She made sure to tell me how WRONG I was!!! :)

The twins loved their first day of school. Alexa told me all about her teacher and how her teacher has an EX boyfriend (she's like 90 yrs old) and how she is single now and loving it. ???? Raised eyebrow here.
Tyler has no stories of his teacher, YET. They will come, he is just takin' it all in. He analizes everyone & everything. Right now he is hung up on why he keeps wishing on shooting stars & he's not getting his golf cart. Hmmm? Guess I better quit telling him the wishes will come true. Hopefully he won't ask Santa






1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm glad their first days went well! Sorta weird about her teacher shaiing about an ex bf! LOL

    ReplyDelete