Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trading Tuesday

TCBOTB


Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes


This is a super easy version of Pancakes that my kids happen to love. They are big fans of PB & Banana samiches, so you can imagine they devour these pancakes smothered in syrup. I made this for them on the First day of school..YAY!...Another score for super mom!!


I use regular pancake batter & jazz it up



~Desired pancake mix made according to directions


~1/2 cup of sugar


~2 bananas, smashed up


~1/4 cup of peanut butter



~Mix all the ingredients in the pancake batter and wah-lah..it's done.


As if there isn't enough sugar with syrup added on, I also will use powdered sugar & peanut butter chips (chocolate chips are also yummy mixed inside with the peanut butter)
I guess you gotta have the liking for this sort of thing...:)



olate

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh these sound delicious! I LOVE pancakes!!! I might have to make these on my next weekend off!!!

    ReplyDelete