Monday, August 3, 2009

Trading Tuesday

TCBOTB


Hmm..in wondering what to post for this weeks recipe my mind drew a complete blank!

I cook every single day, things my family loves, and I am at a complete loss as what to share with you today. OH, and you guessed it, I have NO picture! She who takes pictures of meals she makes, has never prepared a meal for my family (Miss B..lol). In my house I couldn't snap the pictures quick enough before all the little 8 hands would be attacking the plate! lol.

I thought I would just share my favorite drink....Anything with liquor! hehe..no but really..Here goes:

Since I like tequila & margaritas, but I don't like how my belly feels after all the acids I tried this drink a year ago and it's one of my favorites. Very strong, but very simple.

Wussies need not try it. :) Ya only need one, or two or three...

Patron Silver, chilled(throw the cuervo in the trash..YUCK)
1 oz limeade (simply limeade is the best)


I know, Its more like a shot..but its good for those who cant stand the acid from gritas. It's my favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment