Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thankful Thursday




I'm Running on 4 hours of sleep, very irritable & annoyed however, I can still find oodles of things to be thankful for. Which I would think.. if I had a clear rested mind, I should be thankful for that, right?



~I'm thankful for the big paycheck I will receive once I complete the house from hell
(3days and counting)


~I'm thankful today will be my friday (if I get done with the house from hell)


~I'm even more thankful next week I am taking 5 days off to enjoy my time at the lake on the
boat.


~I'm thankful tomarrow I am getting my hair done, I'm starting to get the ghetto roots here.


~I'm thankful I have finally been able to shed 5 of the 10 pounds I have been needing to lose.


~I'm thankful my kids are still sleeping and I can sip my coffee and type this in blissful
harmonic peace.


~I'm thankful my oven has a self cleaner to clean all the butter I spilled on the bottom
this weekend. Not good!


~I'm thankful I am able to put little kyla in soccer again this year, I love to watch her play
she is truly in her element out there & she makes me very proud!


~I'm thankful they make a new drink now called "Drank" so maybe I can drink it before soccer
games so I am not the loud obnoxious soccer mom I tend to be


~I'm thankful I have such dedicated employees to help me get through this week of hell,
they work harder then any other girls I have ever hired.


~And most of all, I'm thankful our mortgage company was able to modify our loan for us, we
thought this day would never come & we are so releived that it has all worked in our favor.




,

1 comment:

  1. What a relief with the mortgage!! :) I'm happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete