Monday, July 6, 2009

Hmmmm...

I'm not sure what title or subject to give this posting since my mind is weighing heavy & I have many things on my mind, I guess it would be just a general Blah Blog. Here goes:

Tomarrow will be such a sad day as the Greatest Pop Legend of all time is laid to his final resting. May he rest in peace & may the world remember him for his music, his natural gifts to entertain, his love for people and his commitment to change & help those less fortunate. May they not remember all the negative "tabloided" things we all read about.

Why do kids have to be so mean and immature? Paige and kyla are friends with 2 other sisters and our girls happen to all be best friends, until saturday. Paige had a tiff with her friend, which was aweful because paige was devastated and in tears because the other girl was being very very mean. Kyla in turn, took matters in her own hands & stuck up for her sister (NEVER thought I would see this day with the way my two girls fight) NOW none of the girls are friends! I want to get involved so badly because now these other girls are hacking into our girls' email accounts and sending nasty & hurtful emails to people. (How did they get the email info you ask, OH, because our girls set up the accounts at these girls' house..so these girls are the main acct holders.) I've had crying & angry girls for days now & my heart aches that they are going through this...but in the same breath..it goes to show you how much you really love your sister. Lesson Learned: No friendship is valued more then that of your own sister. They learned this in an odd way & I'm glad.

Why does my 6 year old feel the need to wear a bra??? I've caught her now 2 times this week wearing her sister's bra! Her response to me when she heard me say something to Ty about it: Imagine this, her hand is on her hip (as it is usually) and she says with a head roll "Oh my god mom, Ugh! That is sooo embarassing, UGH! I can't beleive you told HIM-A, Ugh" And yes, she was rolling the head & eyes the ENTIRE time! Holy heck, can you imagine what she will be like at 12??? WATCH OUT!!

My son is being such a little pill lately, I swear there is not a moment that I am scoldng him where he is not laughing at me or trying to hold back his laughs. He thinks it is soooo fuuuuuny when I scold him. Why?? I don't think it's very funny when he pushes my buttons to the point of NO MORE PUSHING.

Kyla just received a letter today that she was nominated for Student Ambassador at her school & she has been invited to travel & study the different cultures & history next summer (2010) where she will go to England, France, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands & Switzerland. At first we were totally stoked & honored at the once in a lifetime opportunity, then after some research of the cost of the trip, I will not be able to go with her. This makes me nervous to have her so far away by herself. Ty said she needs to go on the trip and have this experience & she really wants to go. Am I being too over protective by not wanting her to go alone without one of us?? How can I know if these people will really watch her?? OMG she will get to go to Buckingham Palace & she even gets to meet the Beefeaters...maybe I'm just jealous?! Could be :) We go to NAU for a meeting about it in August, I'll keep you all posted on what we find out.

My Paigers is going to be 14 next week. FOURTEEN! Where does time go? My babies are going to be 7 in 3 weeks. Yep, SEVEN! I would give anything I had, to be able to go back in time and re-live my kids' "little baby" moments over. All the times I said over and over that I wanted my kids to "grow up" and "get bigger", really, I didn't. Had I known then, what I know now, I would have soaked up every one of those moments and never worried about the little things that didn't really matter at the time. (I'm TYPE A people)

Ty & his Dad's business is finally up and running. They are officially Licensed & legal...Yipee! It's been a long time coming for sure. They are officially 'Morgan & Sons Construction'. Kinda like the three stooges...LOL. They will do fantastic, as always. While so many are out of work, they have been so fortunate to have a ton of work with the stress of 'how' to finish it all. What a great problem to have right now, huh?

We might be adopting another bulldog from rescue, she was given away due to a minor surgery she needed. She has had the surgery (so we read) and the bull rescue has contacted us to see about possibly taking her. We're not sure if she will be ok around cats..but if she is..looks like we might have another spoiled ass rotten bulldog on our hands :)! (I say that out of pure joy, really) Everytime Bo gets on my nerves or gets introuble (which is very RARE) ty will always say "You Created That Monster!". LOL. Sadly, I did! He's so spoiled it's pathetic. O well...he's my monster! :)

I am thinking I want to open a coffee shop in the next 1-2 years. It has always been a dream of mine to operate some sort of cooking/entertaining business, and I have always had a dream of a tea house. The coffee house just seemed more like something we could do that would be profitable & FUN. I could definetly see our family having a great time & doing something with passion if we chose to open it & run it. Who knows...it may just work out.

I'm feeling better now. Venting is complete. Tomarrow is another day....it WILL be a good one.


No comments:

Post a Comment