Monday, July 20, 2009

Trading Tuesday

TCBOTB

It's not quite Tuesday, but I figured it's either now or never. This week I am posting a recipe that my Mother-In-Law shared with me for a quick and easy crockpot meal that is surprisingly very tasty for a shortcut meal. I am not one who partakes in many short cut versions of dishes I like to prepare...but this one is excellent & one I would reccomend for the busy mom's out there.
Crockpot Fajitas

***Boneless beef roast, Fat trimmed off (i used 4.5lb for my family of 6 & had TONS of leftovers)

***2-3 bell peppers, sliced

***1/2 Large onion, sliced

***2 garlic cloves, diced

***1 packet fajita seasoning

***1/2 c. water

***Flour or corn tortillas

Put all the ingredients in the crockpot and set on low (8-10hrs) Shred when you are ready to eat.

WaaLaa! Top with any garnishes you like and your ready to eat. I have started making this dish for nights when I know it will be a tired one for Ty & I.


No comments:

Post a Comment