Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wonderful San Diego

We had a great time in San Diego this last week. We were fortunate enough to spend 4 days there with Ty's Parents. The weather was beautiful, water was refreshing & the company was perfect. I can't wait to go back again, hopefully next year we will get to re-rent our big beach house again. Awww...keep my fingers crossed.

I Didn't get many pictures....that's because I was too busy havin a Partay! :)

Bill & Kris after a game of Beach Frisbee..how cute are they :)


The view from the Hotel Living Room :):)


Love San Diego


Ok. So not sure if you can see Ty or not, but he's on his long board. Everytime we come to San Diego he has to bring his board and this is ALWAYS ALWAYS the FIRST thing he does when he get here...yep...jumps right on his board and boogies. (literally, I hadn't even gotten out of the truck before he was gone down the road.)


OK...he's better now. (until later) How cute is he:)








1 comment:

  1. What a great view!! I hope you had a very relaxing time!!!

    ReplyDelete