Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thankful Thursday (1 day early)


Since it's my first time with this whole new weekly "thanking" thing, I figured I would start out with one big long intro..hehe. I have so much to be grateful for, I don't even know where to start. So I'll start with my most precious; My Family.

I have the best family! My husband is one of the best men I have ever known. I'm so grateful that he stands by me in all I do & is always my number one supporter. He's always got my back no matter what the situation can be. My kids are some of the neatest youngsters I've met. I'm thankful I get to wake up every morning and see their smiling little faces (or crying, ) and that they are all healthy. Not a day goes by that I don't feel blessed upon that my kids are healthy and happy.

I have the best grandparents, despite being a bit weird, they are about as good as they come. With 300 miles between us, they would still be here tomarrow with one single "I Miss You" phone call.

I have a good mom who tries to do all she can do, despite living thousands of miles away. She's a good grandma to my kids.

I have some of the best in-laws one could ask for. They accept me as one of their own & they are all very involved in my families life.

OK..and so one more thing...I am SO SO SO SO thankful that the Panda man (Panda Express) decided that he wanted to build a panda right around the corner from my house! I am eternally Thankful for the Orange Chicken! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment