Wednesday, August 4, 2010

All grown up

On July 15th, 2010...my first baby girl turned 15 years old!  I look at her with such amazement, I'm so proud to call her my daughter.   I'm so proud to see her growing up to be a wonderful young lady with many great qualities and talents.  It puts a huge lump in my throat to realize how quickly my time with her has gone.  In 2 weeks she will be a sophmore in Highschool, say what?  She'll be driving in 11 months, one day she'll even have a serious boyfriend (one day, very long from now).  Makes me very sad! 

We celebrated her birthday by allowing her to get her nose pierced, yes thats what I said, her nose. Can you say, OUCH!?  As you can see by her picture, she wasn't very thrilled with her smiling for the cake...love kylas hand on her face, don't ya?  Thats what you call sisterly love.

I love you Paigers!!  I hope you enjoy your sophmore year and enjoy your new school and make many great new friends.  I hope you know that your dad and I love you more then we could ever express to you, you're very special!  I love you!!!   Happy 15th Birthday


No comments:

Post a Comment