Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Guess who's back??

ME!  There has been so much stuff going on lately I don't even know where to start!  We've been so busy that I haven't even had time to do much couponing, can you believe it??  Me neither!  So, what does a loyal couponer do when she doesn't have time to coupon shop?? Yep, she doesn't shop!  Now that all my cupboards are bare and I have some time off, I'm shoppin'...hehe.

July was just a crazy month for us, Ty & I were the busiest we have been in ages (this is a good thing).  With much time spent away from home and many things to get done prior to our move, I took a week off of work...well, sorta. 

Things are going great and finally starting to all come full circle...

We have indeed locked in our new house in Flagstaff that we are so anxiously awaiting to move in to.  I still have to pinch myself when I talk about moving to flagstaff because I feel it's all one big dream and not a reality.  It's such a gorgeous place and it's hard to believe we will be living there.  Our house is perfect for our family, the backyard is enormous and the park across the street is just that..10 feet away.  This my friends, will be my kids' playpen...I can't wait!

The business Ty's mom & I started in Flagstaff is going quite well, seems like there is more work for us up there and the potential is much greater then here in Prescott. Who Knew?

Morgan & Sons Construction is going amazing, the guys have more work then they know what to do with.  It's been many years of waiting but we are hoping this will be exactly what the boys need to get going.

Once we move, Ty will be home more..YAY!!  These 14-15 hours days are killin' us!

But you know, all good things have to come with one not so good thing, right?  Last week my car was broken into in my driveway, well once the horn started going off these nice folks decided they would cut all our battery cables to shut the power off.  No harm done, except one of the three wires they cut ran the entire computer to our car.  After being towed to the mechanic, they were able to fix it for us.  They even opened our garage door too, PEOPLE..don't leave your garage clickers in your car!!  It could have been worse, I'll take a $300 fix any day rather then someone harming my family.  Obviously these people needed the $0.50 in my car more then I did!!

I can't wait to share photos of our new house, I'll keep you posted....

No comments:

Post a Comment