Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy Birthday My Babies!!


July 26th 2010, my babies turned 8 years old!  My heart ached this day! Those sweet little babies that used to crawl around the floor everywhere and used to lay in each one of my arms to take a nap are growing up faster then I can beleive.  I've heard people say (ahem, ME) that they can't wait for their kids to grow up and move out....but the truth is....I desperately don't want any of them to grow up and I surely don't want them to move away.  They were so excited to finally be 8 years old! 
We celebrated their birthdays with many little presents and a trip to the community spalsh pool, they loved it!

Happy Birthday my little angels!  You both have always been a little gift from god and I thank him everyday that I was lucky enough to be a mom to an amazing set of twins!  You were both very healthy when you were born, which was a miracle, and you've been going strong ever since. One day when you both grown up you'll realize how blessed you both were to have been born with your very best friend, your friend for life!  Mom & Dad love you so much!!!!  Happy 8th Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment