Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Update

We made it through the treacherous move, at many times I thought I would never get through it.  I never realized how much stuff we had until I sat there in the garage of the new house, drowning my unpacking sorrows in my glass of wine, thinking to myself  "geesh, how the heck did we acquire SO much stuff?"  A couple of times I even looked over to my mother-in-law and saw the look on her face and it just confirmed what I already knew, we MUST downsize our belongings next move!

With the moving done, unpacking almost done and the cleaning 75% done, I can now say that I am comfortable in my new home. ;)  It took us 3 days to get here, but I am oh-so glad I got here!  It's always hard to move our family since we tend to move quite a bit, but I always know when my kids are happy...it's when I hear many giggles and see lots'o'smiles...which I seen today.  But then again, the satellite man came to hook up our TV today so I wonder if that had something to do with it....hmmm??  O well, either way, I'm thrilled!

I haven't had time to snap pics of the inside, but I HAD to share the impeccable views of the pine trees we have here, it's so serene.

My view out the back it's just incredible!
Our backyard view, I mean seriously, does it get better??
The view from my front yard, literally 10 steps away.  Talk about an amazing park!

No comments:

Post a Comment