Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally, I got with the times & started a blog site

So, I decided to start a blog to stay up to date with many of our family & friends. I've always been a bit skeptical of this sort of thing, but it seems to be the norm now a days so I figured what the heck!
Hopefully this will be a good way to keep the family more in tune with the "whats goin' on" news with us.
Its been strangly quiet around here for the last 2 days, kinda weird...but we'll take it! I have been home, yipee!!! no work, and I have gotten a TON of much needed spring cleaning done. Let me tell ya, I have not been the kids' favorite person these past few days. lol. We have taken out around 12 garbage bags of junk from their bedrooms! See what I mean?! It must just be part of this OCD issue I think I have, but I do this around 2 times a year. Is this normal? I wonder! But then again, I'm not normal anyhow. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tracey! I miss you guys all so much. I can't believe how much everyone has grown up. Last time I saw Alexa and Tyler he was still shy and walking around in high heels. LOL. And Paige, wow, is Ty having to beat the boys off with a stick yet? Kyla's such a beautiful soccer star. I feel like I missed out on so much! I'd love to see you guys again someday. If only you didn't all live so far away.

    -Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! When is the wedding?? Loved the pictures! LOL, Tyler doesnt wear high heels anymore, thank goodness! Paige isn't dating yet..not till next year, or maybe the next 5 years. lol. We should get together sometime soon...it would be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No date is set for a wedding. Probably 2 years away or something. Heh, no rush. I would love to see you guys, without the WHOLE family though. If you guys are ever down in the Mesa area you can check out our house and such.

    ReplyDelete