Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Poor Sick Kiddies...

Ugh, our house has been filled with whatever this icky mixed up sickness is thats going around. Kyla has been home for 3 days with the congestion,fever,cough garbage. Her cough is so loud & horrible that I can hear it all the way downstairs in my bedroom! Alexa had the stomache bug & was home for a day after she puked all over the floor of the school bus. I have to say that our bus driver is the most patient man they could have, as this is not alexa's first time throwing up on the school bus. Its her 3rd! For whatever reason, she waits to do her business once she has stepped foot on the bus. Tyler has the aweful cough too & Paige & Ty have the congested head cold! So far, I am the only one not sick, YET. For the miraculous reason that I am "Mommy", I never get sick. Must be all the Super Powers us Mommies are gifted with, right? Hopefully, everyone will be back to normal spirits come this weekend..it's going to be a busy one. We have to plan a birthday/slumber party for Kyla for next weekend & Sunday is mine & Ty's 12 year wedding anniversary. At this point, our plans are still a mystery. We will most likely end up going to dinner with our kids . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment