Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our 12 Year Wedding Anniversary...

Its pretty amazing when I really look back and remember all the things we have gone through over the last 15 years we have been together. We have certainly had our fair share of relationship struggles as well as the infamous "Teenage Drama". (we were 15 when we met)



To be honest, there was a time when I never saw us getting to this point, we were so young & we both knew it all. Luckily, I still do & I know that he is the absolute best thing that ever came my way!



I will always feel so blessed for the sole reason that we were in this together & we stuck it out, when at times it would have been easier to walk away. I've said it many times in the past, but the truth is that Ty has always been "That One" for me. Knight in Shining Armour, so to speak.


I love you Ty, You're the best husband a girl could ever want! MWA!!!



Here's some laughs for ya...this is some pictures of us when we got married. We got married at the little chapel in Mesa (major dive!) it was good enough for us then. We will be renewing our vows in 3 more years (without the dive!)
Followed is some other pictures I stumbled upon.










Oh My Gosh, we were so young..AND SKINNY!!







This was Last night..he is super sunburned..will explain later..had to do with MY gift!








You can tell how much he LOVES the camera, right!?







Oh this aint nothin' to some of the pics of him...Trust me!














1 comment:

  1. Wow Tracey, I can't believe it's been that long that is wonderful congratulations to you both!!! I can't believe the wedding pictures, you look like a baby! I love the picture of you when he is sunnurnt, you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete