Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a great weekend..

Other then it being our anniversary, it was just an awesome weekend. The kids had a birthday party (was a blast jana) & Ty's parents came over for a quick visit while looking at a few places to rent once they move up here. We are excited & looking forward to having everyone close together again, the kids just love spending time with all their cousins.

Ok..so Ty built me my anniversary present. YES, he built it! I guess I wanted a new planter for my garden, who knew it!!! Is it just me, or does it always seem that us women get what our men want on our gifting days?? LOL. In all seriousness, I love the planter, I just had to give him crap since he said it was my anniversary gift. LOL. He's lucky I am not a jewelry kinda girl...otherwise he woulda been having to trade in the Cedar Planking for some diamonds!! Lucky Him! Gardening has become a family event here in the Morgan Home. Last year it was a blast to see everything we planted come to harvest, the kids loved it!! They had certain vegetables that were JUST THEIRS...god forbid anybody take one of Tylers Tomatoes!! (No joke) This year we have added another huge planter to double things up...the kids are all super excited...us too. We planted everything in the little greenhouse & it will be ready for transplant in about 3 weeks. I find it such a great way to get the kids to eat more veggies when they plant it themselves.

This was about the point when I wondered what he was doing...


"I'm building you that planter you want"...... He's so cute, he loves to build ANYTHING

I do love it though.


Ty & His Dad at our house this weekend
Me & Miss Paigie

He was so ready to leave it was Killin' him. Look how tall he is!He's my sweet little bugger!!


She is FREEZING at Hayden Party...but still waitin' for the cupcakes!! (we all were :)))



Bo Bo is just HOPING she dropes that apple!!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Man I wish that I had a nice planter. I'm going to be landscaping my yard soon, and I think I'll be building one for the corner of the yard. What I'll plant in it though I have no idea. I don't know how the whole flowers and vegetable thing works. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Looks like it was wonderful! I loved the raised garden beds, I really want to have some as soon as we are settled in a house for good. That's so nice to have such a handy guy around! He looks so much like Bill in those pics!

    ReplyDelete