Friday, March 13, 2009

Its Official...

Don't ask me why I am posting this, but thought I would share with you all. Paige has her First Boyfriend! Holy Heck! She's so cute, she comes home last night & said "he finally did it, he asked me out"! LOL. I must tell you, the thought of her having a boyfriend is quite frightening. Especially when I look back at myself, YIKES. She is only 2 years younger then I was when I met Ty. Crazy to think about, isnt it? So much to ponder on...one part of me is happy for her because I remember that "feeling" when I was her age....the other part of me is scared to death because I remember that "feeling". One thing is certain, this is the start of many emotional adventures I will be in for with the 2 older girls. Lord, help us all!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, I can honestly say I don't miss dating. but I didn't have much to worry about. I wasn't a knock-out like Paige is. I met Derek at 16, and he was my 2nd boyfriend. And now we are getting married after 5 years of being together!

    I hope she has fun and doesn't get her heart stomped on too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nonsense! You were & are beautiful. So sweet to hear others that made it with the highschool sweetheart like we did <3

    ReplyDelete